Patanica: The Beginning Pre-Alpha Ver: 1.12 -- COMPLETE --
(http://theddc.net/forum/images/forum_andy.png)- completed all face, walk and battler sprite sheets for John/Jane, Sam Ritwald, Susie Ritwald.
- closed ability to leave town.
- corrected various [SV] Attack Motions. Wrong animations playing for certain attack types.
- working on complete revamp of skills section.
- itemization work
- cleaned up some quest dialog
- closed the gates to leave Ritwald to focus on filling out the Town of Ritwald
- Main story line on hold
- Changed beginning quest to only give basic weapon primary weapon. Offhand and armors will have to be purchased by the player. This will tie into a wardrobe change feature. Provisioners still get their offhand to start.
- Locked equipment on all special characters that come equipped with class gear.
- Updated General store to carry Shields.
- Added some new NPCs around town, work in progress.
- corrected dialog on some events
- minor remapping here and there
- minor npc work
- re-opened access to forest. put up warning sign.This is a missed patch version number.This is an older update that did not officially get updated until now. I had an issue with the last engine update that broke the current stable version of the game.
This has now been addressed.