Author Topic: The DDC Updates: Feb 8th, 2014  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Andy

• The DDC Admin
  • DDCN Admin
  • Just goofing off...
  • View Gallery
    • The Day Dreamers Consortium Network
The DDC Updates: Feb 8th, 2014
« on: February 08, 2014, 05:13:33 AM »

Out of town for the weekend. Been putting a little time in over at DKMR with their forums. Great group of guys. If you play Hearthstone you should check them out.

Will be getting back to working on The DDC once I get home.

I will be working on a custom icon set for the forum and possible a new forum header logo. The one I am using now is an edit from Dark Sun Online which I played years and years ago on a service known as Ten Net.

Ten.net was the first gaming site out there to offer online play. It was subscription based and you had a selection of online multiplayer games you could download and access.

I am trying to use all original artwork. It is a slow process as I suck at making stuff from scratch on the PC. Might have to break down and do some hand drawn art and scan it in. Been years since I did that.

I will also be working on the Movie Review section. Working on an updated format to make them more informative.

I will be recycling some content from ddcgaming.com such as jokes here.

I will be purchasing a license for the Pro version of SMF Gallery to boot. Gotta wait on those taxes  8)

All questions, comments and concerns are welcome and help support The DDC Network by using out affiliate links. Purchases you make through our affiliate links help support the site.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 08:25:26 PM by Andy »
a lot of hard work goes into easy
The DDC Network