Author Topic: Destiny Beta begins July 17th on PS4, ARE YOU READY!  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Andy

• The DDC Admin
  • DDCN Admin
  • Just goofing off...
  • View Gallery
    • The Day Dreamers Consortium Network
Destiny Beta begins July 17th on PS4, ARE YOU READY!
« on: July 16, 2014, 10:55:15 AM »

The Destiny Beta begins on July 17th. Are you ready!

Setting up your Beta Access:
7.10.2014 Visit Bungie.net to choose your Beta platform This entails redeeming your beta code. If your like me, I bought it on PSN. PSN purchasers will NOT have their beta code emailed out until July 17th. It is important to note that if you have NOT setup your account on Bungie.net you should do so now.

Check these two articles if you have additional questions. They both pretty much cover everything.

Official post by Bungie on the Destiny Beta
PSN Beta Access Informationp

Once you have your beta code. Redeem it and select
your platform. Here is a short video I found on
how to redeem your code.

7.17.2014 Beta Begins for PS4/PS3 The beta lasts for a period of 10 days. I will be playing as often as possible. If you are looking for someone to hang with during the PS4 Beta, add my PSN ID: Carrissis.

I created a clan for Destiny called The DDC Network. Follow the link and join up. It is open invite, so anyone can join. Wear the DDCN tag with pride!
Official DDCN Destiny Clan

7.21.2014/7.22.2014 Beta Offline For Maintenance Everyone take a breather. Looks like we get a short break  ::)

7.26.2014 Play the Beta Starting @ 2PM PST to earn an emblem I don't have any details on this. You may just have to be logged in. Maybe some huge quest is going on. All I know is I will be there  ;)

7.27.2014 Beta Ends 10 days of Beta. What will it all mean? I will share my impressions and look forward to hearing what others think.

Destiny Official Beta Trailer

So don't be a stranger. In the beta? Come game with me!
Add Carrissis on PSN!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:15:50 AM by Andy »
a lot of hard work goes into easy
The DDC Network